- Thank you for intrest in Pokey Practice Acupuncture.
- We are committed to your treatment being successful as well as the most painless experience possible, on all levels.
- One of the more strenuous parts of our countries healthcare system is understanding and trying to navigate insurance and billing.
- At Pokey Practice Acupuncture we work to offer multiple treatment modalities, options and pricing to better serve all individuals seeking body, mind, spirit acupuncture treatment.
- Please understand that payment of your bill is considered part of your treatment, and how to reconcile your bill should be solved before treatment is received.
- The following is a discussion of different modalities and ways to receive acupuncture healing, as well as potential payment options that are available when working with Pokey Practice Acupuncture.
- Individual acupuncture treatment is just that, your hour is yours, and yours alone.
- The acupuncture healing takes place in a treatment room where you have closed door privacy and all attention is devoted to your unique healing needs.
- Individual acupuncture sessions are HIPAA compliant and include integrated adjunct treatment modalities.
- Our main focus is Classical Five-Element Acupuncture.
- It is our goal that you will leave our office being centered and grounded.
- Pokey Practice Acupuncture offers many other adjunct healing modalities during individual session acupuncture that we are unable to incorporate in the community acupuncture clinic setting.
- Select book now for a free 30 minute consult or to book your initial intake, exam, diagnosis and treatment with our acupuncture clinic.
- Pokey Practice Acupuncture offers subsidized acupuncture treatments in the form of our community style acupuncture treatment option, offered on Saturday afternoons.
- All treatments at Pokey Practice Acupuncture, including community acupuncture, are by appointment only to help ensure the highest possible quality of care to our patients.
- Communtiy style acupuncture is a great option to receive healing and preventive care on a budget.
- This is also an agreeable choice to help supplement maintenance for those who prefer individual treatments.
- All options offered in individual acupuncture are also available in community acupuncture.
- These options are also available to those who are wanting to receive or maintain cosmetic acupuncture at a reduced cost.
- The acupuncture fusion yoga class combines the age old spiritual practice of yoga with the experience of acupuncture and powerful intuitive energy balancing.
- The overall class provides a unique experience that is different from either yoga, energy balancing or acupuncture on their own.
- Please make sure to let your teachers know if this is your first time receiving acupuncture, energy balancing or participating in a yoga class so they can better serve your needs and help you feel comfortable before and during the session.
- There are two billing options available for you.
- Please select the one you prefer us to use for your visits.
- If at any time if you choose to change your billing option, you are required to let us know immediately and sign a new Office Financial Policy and Authorization to Bill Insurance Form.
Private Pay Acupuncture
- Private Pay patients are patients that do not bill insurance.
- This discounted cash rate is accepted as payment in full only if you pay at the time of service.
- Anytime there is a request for an itemized coded super bill, the URC will be charged and will not be eligible for the private pay discounted rates.
- The following prices for Indivdiual Session Acupuncture are discounted to reflect the private pay price of services offered through Pokey Practice Acupuncture if paid in full at time of service.
- For further discount information please see Acupuncture Private Pay Treatment Pricing.
Individual Session Acupuncture
$25 ~ $140 /Acupuncture Treatment Paid At Time of Service
Please see Acupuncture Private Pay Treatment Pricing for full fee schedule and sliding scale:
- $140 for 2 hour new patient acupuncture appointments and extended energy clearings.
- $110 for 1 and a half hours not-so-maintenance follow up acupuncture treatments.
- $90 for 1 hour and 15 minutes fertility, weight loss and orthopedic acupuncture treatments
- $120 for 1 hour 15 minutes cosmetic and head trauma acupuncture treatments.
- $25 for 15 minute drop in acupuncture treatment session.
- $80 for 1 hour follow up acupuncture treatments.
- $40 for one half hour pediatric needle or needless follow up acupuncture treatment.
- Please allow two hours for both Parts 1 & 2 of your new patient appointments.
Insurance Pay Acupuncture
- Pokey Practice Acupuncture coverage verification prior to treatment.
- We will file all claims you wish to have submitted to insurance as well.
- If for any reason we are not able to verify coverage prior to your treatment, you will be charged for the treatment until verification is obtained.
- We cannot bill your insurance unless you bring us all necessary insurance information.
- Verification is not a guarantee of payment.
- If for any reason an insurance company denies a claim, you, the patient accepts the financial responsibilty for treatments rendered by Pokey Practice Acupuncture.
- We request a credit card on file if the insurance company should not pay claims or any balances owed should there be any difference in the amount owed.
- Pokey Practice Acupuncture, it's owners, employees, contractors, affiliates or partners are not a party to your contract between you and your insurance company.
- Additionally, you will be required to sign a document authorizing the release of any information to any insurance company, adjuster or attorney that will assist in the payment of a claim.
- By reading and signing the above mentioned document, you are also assigning to this Pokey Practice Acupuncture the benefits to which you are eligible to receive for care rendered in this office.
- This permission, once granted, may be withdrawn at anytime with the understanding to doing such may result in a potential claim denial.