Community Style Acupuncture | Subsidized acupuncture treatment.
Offering Broomfield community acupuncture.
Making acupuncture more affordable to our community.
Healing and preventive care on a budget.
Pokey Practice Acupuncture is pleased to announce that we are now offering subsidized acupuncture treatments in the form of our community style acupuncture treatment option, offered on Saturday afternoons. All treatments at Pokey Practice Acupuncture are by appointment only to help ensure the highest possible quality of care to our patients. Communtiy style acupuncture is a great option to receive healing and preventive care on a budget, as well as to help supplement maintenance for those who prefer individual treatments and those who are wanting to receive or maintain cosmetic acupuncture at a reduced cost.
Classical Five-Element Acupuncture | Affordable body, mind, spirt acupuncture
Broomfield community acupuncture | 5 element acupuncture
and what it has to offer
- Our main goals in delivering community style acupuncture to the Front Range and Broomfield area are to make acupuncture and the recommended frequency of treatments more available to the people of our community by lessening the impediment of financial constraints.
- In addition to this we are providing energy clearings, pediatric, weight loss, fertility, cosmetic and full body acupuncture treatments, which are not easily achieved in a community setting.
- This is accomplished by multiple people receiving acupuncture at the same time for a diminished fee while adhering to a structured patient specific schedule.
How to begin
- Current patients of Pokey Practice Acupuncture may book a returning patient appointment at anytime during community acupuncture hours.
- Patients new to Pokey Practice Acupuncture first need to book a free consultation that will take place outside of community acupuncture hours.
- Your consultation is 30 ~ 40 minutes, during which time we will go over your expectations & objectives for treatment in a private office, since your privacy cannot be guaranteed in the course of your community acupuncture treatment.
- After completing your free consult you may begin Parts 1 & 2 of the community acupuncture new patient intake process.
What to expect while receiving
- When receiving acupuncture it is best to wear loose, comfortable clothing and to avoid wearing a sports bra if possible.
- Undergarments are mandatory for community style acupuncture.
- While we are able to charge less for our community style acupuncture option, we are unable to guarantee your privacy considering that you will be sharing time and a room with others.
- Screens, blankets, drapes and curtains will be utilized to help maintain a sufficient level of comfort, modesty and privacy for the group treatments.
- If this level of privacy does not resonate, it is likely that you are more suited to individual session acupuncture.
Scheduling your community acupuncture appointment
on-line or via text message.
- It is important that the appointment you book is prefaced with the title “Community Acupuncture”, or you will be booking an individual session.
- The only exception to this is when you are booking your acupuncture consult, which is just titled “free consultation”.
- Due to the structure inherent to community style acupuncture timeliness is requested.
- Anyone who is more then 10 minutes late may be asked to reschedule.
Community acupuncture fee schedule |
Offering Broomfield community acupuncture
Be sure to choose “Community Acupuncture.”
$30 ~$65 /Acupuncture Treatment Paid At Time of Service
Please see Acupuncture Private Pay Treatment Pricing for full fee schedule and sliding scale
- Community Acupuncture is by appointment only for the best possible quality of care.
- Choose "Community Acupuncture" when scheduling.
- $65 for 2 hour new patient acupuncture appointments and extended energy clearings.
- $60 for 1 hour and 15 minutes cosmetic and head trauma acupuncture treatments.
- $50 for 1 and a half hour not-so-maintenance follow up acupuncture treatments.
- $40 for 1 hour maintenance follow up acupuncture treatments
- $50 for 1 hour and fifteen minutes fertility, weight loss and orthopedic follow up acupuncture treatments.
- $30 for half hour pediatric acupuncture appointments.
- Please allow 2 hours for both Parts 1 & 2 of your new patient appointments