Book An Appointment
Book an acupuncture appointment on-line.
Receive a free 30 minute consult to see if you are a candidate for acupuncture treatment.
Acupuncture appointment and treatment policy.
Cancellations made within 24 hours of appointment time will be invoiced the full appointment fee.
- Reservations may be made on-line or over the phone.
- Reservations may be made up to two hours prior to desired appointment time and are subject to confirmation.
- All appointments may be cancelled on-line, over the phone or in person up to 24 hours prior to appointment time.
- Cancellations or reschedulings require at least 24 hours notice before the scheduled appointment time.
- If the cancellation is within 24 hours of the appointment, full fee is forfeit, except in cases deemed an emergency.
- Repeated late cancellations will result in discharge from care.
- Please go to What To Expect During An Acupuncture Treatment for your list of do's & don'ts for the day!
- Pokey Practice Acupuncture LLC reserves the right to refuse treatment to anyone at anytime.
Acupuncture Clinic Financial Policy
Insurance and private pay
- We accept most most major insurance carriers, however we do require insurance verification prior to services.
- Payment is expected at the time services are rendered.
- We accept HSA, FSA, cash, check and credit card.
- Payments more than 30 days delinquent will result in temporary suspension of care unless other arrangements are made.
The fee schedule is already reduced to reflect the cost of acupuncture treatment for private pay patients.
If electing to use health insurance, please verify your coverage and eligibility prior to your appointment.